"Because of the quality of Spencer Cabinets, we are able to charge
less for their installation over that of other cabinet companies.
"We know that every cabinet will be built correctly, making them easier
and quicker to install."
-- Finish Carpenter
Builder and Installer Advantages
Below are some of the "no extra
Spencer features that save significant installation time
and money in the project budget besides our very competitive
- Flush, finished ends and wainscot ends eliminate the need to install loose "skins" or panels.
- No custom size surcharges or "specials." We simply
make everything the right size.
- No fillers needed. We field-measure with
laser equipment and include extended stiles.
- End panels and corner blocks are always mounted flush
and square for easy countertop mounting.
- We make our own doors and drawers for quick (1-2 day)
replacement of field-damaged parts.
- Appliance cutouts fit precisely from the factory, so appliance installation is a snap.
- Base cabinets may be either 34½" (for laminate
or granite) or 35¼" tall
(for tile countertops).
- Door bumpers are permanently mounted and won't ever
fall off, unlike the stick-on variety.
- Delivery includes staging in the house as needed.
- We pack with heavy furniture pads (no cardboard) to
eliminate dunnage and damage.
- We apply an extra coat of varnish to face frames and
doors where water hangs.
- Our dovetail drawers have smooth, flush and
fully finished to resist water damage.
- Our wall cabinets can have 3" top rails for easier
installation of crown moulding.
- Our glass doors
come with glass already installed, shock
mounted with wood bead moulding.
- Adjustable shelves are shipped loose with easy-to-use shelf pins, adjustable with only one hand.
- Longer vanity cabinets and island ends are typically
built as one piece for quick installation.
- Finished ends have our unique toe kick overlap trim
to eliminate touch-up with the finished toe.
- False fronts and dummy doors are spaced with door bumpers
to match the real ones.
- Attached toe kicks, recess toe kicks, flush toe kicks
are always no extra charge.
Return to Products Menu